FHA Loan Services
It is a fact: FHA loans have been helping borrowers like you become homeowners who achieve the American dream since 1934. Operating under the umbrella of the Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures the loan, so your lender can offer you a better deal.
An FHA loan is a mortgage loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Lenders like Georgetown Mortgage work with FHA to help would-be first-time homebuyers buy a home with an affordable loan.
Georgetown Mortgage and FHA also have programs for borrowers who would like to build or rebuild their financial well-being because of:
- Poor or fair credit histories
- Past bankruptcy
- Short sale
Would-be homeowners looking to enter the purchase game for the first time in their lives are perfect candidates for the FHA loan. You can buy your first home with a low down payment—as little as 3.5% of the purchase price. Most of your closing costs and fees can be included in the loan.
When an FHA Loan Makes Sense to You
If you have been challenged by economic events that rattled your core and have begun to rebuild your creditworthiness, you may be ready for another shot at homeownership through an FHA loan.
- If you are a first-time homebuyer looking at financing your first step toward achieving the American dream, homeownership is possible with an FHA loan.
- If buying a ‘fixer-upper’ is just your speed, the FHA has a home loan that allows you to buy your ‘diamond in the rough’, fix it up, and include all the costs in one loan.
- If you own a home in need of remodel or repair, you can refinance what you owe and build in the repair costs into one neat FHA loan.
- If you are interested in purchasing a manufactured or factory-built home, FHA offers two loan products structured to meet the land below.
Georgetown Mortgage can show you the range of FHA loans and explain how they work, then help you secure the funding that fit your unique needs.
Georgetown Mortgage Hears Your Concerns
At Georgetown Mortgage, you get one mortgage originator, one lender relationship, because we don’t believe you should have to re-explain your situation with every conversation.
The Georgetown Mortgage team believes in the Golden Rule: we treat you how we want to be treated—fairly, honestly, equally, and with full transparency. We hire only those loan officers and team members who demonstrate a genuine commitment to providing top customer care for every applicant and borrower, as if each were the only Georgetown Mortgage customer.
You can expect more from your Georgetown Mortgage borrowing experience. Imagine the peace of mind you’ll feel with our Georgetown Mortgage lending professionals on your side.